Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Another Blog To Add...

There will be a time when you believe everything is finished.  That will be the beginning.  ~~~~~Louis L'Amour

Always adding to my reading list of the blogs written from "boots on the ground" perspective, I've come across one who will be deploying to Afghanistan soon: The Kabul Cable.  For those who know me, will understand that I have an almost insatiable quest for voices from there.  Yeah, yeah, I know...I get called weird frequently.   I've gotten used to it. 

Regardless, I like to think that I have a better understanding of what's going on there than I used to have.  Heck, if anyone reads anything about what Our Guys are doing over there, you'd have a better understanding than most of John Q Public.

Anywhoo, please add The Kabul Cable to your daily list of reads.  If you're on Twitter, look the author up to follow.  Just search for @TyrellMayfield.  On Facebook, you can like his page via this link

One more request and I'll let you return to your normally scheduled channel...please share this with your friends and family.  Don't be shy about asking questions.  I've heard it said that the only dumb question is the question not asked.


And so it goes......

2 comments:

Ty said...

thanks for the mention! Your post got picked up by Millblogging and when I was running through the site last night I saw a post on The Kabul Cable. Thanks!

K-Dubyah said...

You're most welcome, Ty. Hope that you are able to get some great ideas and discussion points over at the Cable.