Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday Silliness...

I've got dreams in hidden places and extra smiles for when I'm blue.
~~~~~Author Unknown


I've had several comments regarding the Friday Funnies. "Where are they?" and
"Did you post the Friday Funnies?" Umm, No. With the computer problems I'm
having and having to 'make the donuts' for 12.5 hrs yesterday, time just slipped away.
Soooo. I thought instead of doing a late post, I'd just rename it 'Saturday Silliness'.

Y'all can call it what you will.

Laughter is still my idea of a day well spent. Isn't it strange at how we can look
back on our lives, not focusing on the days of hurts or days filled with tears,
but remembering fondly those days of laughter and sunshine. The days we spend
with family and friends, joking, giggling, talking, cutting up and just enjoying being
alive are the stuff of dreams...
~~~~~

Silliness ensues...



Two Little Old Ladies

Two little old ladies were sitting on a park bench outside the local
town hall where a flower show was in progress.

The thin one leaned over and Said, 'Life is so boring. We never
have any fun any more. For $10 I'd take my clothes off And streak
through that stupid flower show!'

'You're on!' said the other old lady, holding up a $10 bill. The
first little old lady slowly fumbled her way out of her clothes and,
Completely naked, streaked (as fast as an old lady can) Through the
front door of the flower show.

Waiting outside, her friend soon heard a huge commotion inside the
hall, Followed by loud applause and shrill whistling. The smiling and
naked Old lady came through the exit door surrounded by a cheering
crowd.

'What happened?' asked her waiting friend.

'I won 1st prize as Best Dried Arrangement. '

~~~~~


FAMILY

Three sisters, ages 92, 94 and 96, live in a
house together. One night the 96-year-old draws a bath. She
puts her foot in and pauses. She yells to the other sisters,
'Was I getting in or out of the bath?'

The 94-year-old yells back, 'I don't
know. I'll come up and see.' She starts up the
stairs and pauses 'Was I going up the stairs or
down?'

The 92-year-old is sitting at the kitchen table
having tea listening to her sisters. She shakes her head and
says, 'I sure hope I never get that forgetful, knock on
wood.' She then yells, 'I'll come up and help
both of you as soon as I see who's at the door.'
~~~~~

Ahhh,.....isn't technology wonderful!

A British company is developing computer chips which store music in
women's breast implants. This is viewed as a major breakthrough as,
up until now, women complained that men were staring at their breasts
and not listening to them.

~~~~~


*Hmmm, I'm not sure what happened to change all the words 
into some type of code, but I've deleted them. 
Those darn gremlins...




And so it goes......

2 comments:

Susan Katz Keating said...

Ah... thanks for the laughs. Now I can proceed through my weekend with more smiles on my face.

So, when are you 'n Morgan gonna come and visit? It's getting awful quiet around here, and I need some laughin' buddies....

Tina said...

I love these, they gave me a good chuckle this morning.