Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday Funnies...

You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with.
~~~~~Wayne W. Dyer


Have you all been watching the weather along the east coast? Seems like Tropical Storm Hanna is lashing them with lots of rain. Then there's Ike coming up out of the Atlantic followed closely by Josephine bringing up the rear. Raining cats and dogs it is and quite likely will continue for some time.

I know my garden would surely like some of that wet stuff up here. Especially since I've been out there most of the morning picking those ole white half runners for Momma. Reckon we will be having us a bean stringing party here tonight. Since I'm going to have the Hunny Bunnies and Booger Butt this weekend, I wonder if I can teach them how to string beans...

The cartoons below are for anyone down in the state of Florida. Hi Grandma Faith, GuyK, BH, you too. Heck, I miss that man.






And so it goes......

4 comments:

Grandma Faith said...

You know I am laughing out loud right now. Thank goodness, for the time being, my weather is fine. Have a great weekend with your young ones.

Earl said...

I really like the last one, but then it isn't Winter yet - they will start to move as Canada brings the Artic south.

K-Dubyah said...

Hi Faith,
Glad that y'all haven't seen the deluge of rain...Hope that you are feeling better.

Earl,
Too true! But really no matter what state we live in, there's always something to complain about...
Like Ky is in the middle of tornado alley and lies on the edge of a fault line.

Smiles!

Anonymous said...

LOVED them - especially given that I am flying there tomorrow - and then driving to my hotel!

a little rain never hurt....she said optimistically...